Tuesday 17 May 2011

T-Shirt Printing on the Cheap!


So I've been experimenting with GIMP on my Ubuntu laptop as I no longer have access to any Photoshop software. I'm getting used to it and have made the following t-shirt designs that I intend to print and sell at the Hackspace (should anyone wish to buy them).
One is based on a t-shirt I see Adam Savage wearing on Mythbusters that reads

"Hacking is not a crime"

which seems appropriate for Hackspace. I've
shoved a load of noun-project symbols above the text. I like the symbols but the t-shirt would work just as well with fewer or non-at-all.
The noun project is an intere
sting web page that got it's funding on Kick Starter. I'll do this t-shirt in any colour btw.

The other t-shirt is a little more simple and is based on our Hackspace rule zero (robbed off London Hackspace)

DO NOT BE ON FIRE

Man on fire is a running man symbol from noun project with a fire design of my own. again will be avilable in any colours wanted.


There will be a how to screen print t-shirts on the cheap workshop at Nottingham Hackspace this summer!



15 comments:

  1. I admire the work you done here...I like the part which your are going to do...Awesome work..Thanks a lot...

    Custom Tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! This is awesome Blog. By the help of this Blog I came to know about Shirt Printing in Singapore which are very helpful for us.
    Shirt Printing In Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to the availability of cheap printing online, it's quite easy to place orders for printing online. Funny t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. Your designs are generous and very helpful to everyone. Thank you for sharing...........
    stitche | Online t Shirts India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. Your designs are generous and very helpful to everyone. Thank you for sharing.Stair lifts | Stair lifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most online custom T-shirt printing design services offer a wide selection of design features, apparel options and print types. Team Building |
    Team building activities

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Office Design|
    Glass Partitions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much. Your designs are generous and very helpful to everyone. Thank you for sharing.Website Design Company Bangalore | Website Designing Bangalore|
    Website Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to do a follow up article? Would love to know what happens next.

    Amela
    T-shirt printing Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Cheap brochure printing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok thanks to post it..For best and cheap manual Seo services, Web designings. Must check Web Design Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with our site webstagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that we provide.Luminous Printing: Where Quality Meets Affordability in T-Shirt Printing.T shirt printing

    ReplyDelete