Wednesday 9 May 2012

Poster for Mini Maker Faire Derby

I'm pretty excited about the up coming Mini Maker Faire in Derby on the weekend of 2nd & 3rd June. I'm one of the co-organisers and it's been quite a bit of work already especially for Hannah Fox at the Silk Mill and her team.

On the left is a very tiny and low resolution version of the promotional poster for the Faire. I really like the robot and silk mill graphics. I'm really pleased that the Nottingham Hackspace has such a prominent logo which is also a QR code so should drive some traffic back to the Nottinghack.org.uk website!

It's going to be a pretty busy week and weekend for me but it'll be worth it. Hope to see you there! You can get tickets on Eventbrite

http://makerfairederby.eventbrite.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. The Exclusive Fake Eyebrow! Maximum Quality Eye Eye lash Product available.Instantly Achieve Eye-catching Full Eye-brows with our Forehead Enhancement Kit.Buy Your Eyebrows www.lashipix.com

    ReplyDelete